78. Visit Amsterdam



Done!
June 2013


This point of my bucketlist was done in June 2013 while I was travelling by myself. I stayed three days in Amsterdam. 
Amsterdam is known as the capital of sex, drugs and alcohol. 
The thruth is not just that, but also it is full of culture, beautiful places, tiny streets and romantic canals.

The canals make the city seem so sweet and kind of romantic. The houses are interesting too, some of them are colorful, tiny and tall

And of course, there are a lot of bicycles!! 
So if you are planning to visit Amsterdam, pay attention to this point. There´s no such a thing like " pedestrians are most important than bicycles"

You should visit Anne Frank Huis. I have read the book and now see the house where she lived.. it's awesome.! In Amsterdam is also the Van Gogh's Museum, Madame Tussaud's Museum and one of the most visited attractions: I Amsterdam logo

Maybe you are asking yourself -what about Red Light District? Well I visited one of the most popular district. It has so many things to see, or I don't know what you want to do there so I let this part to you to explore by yourself...

Don't leave the city without visiting the coffee shops, there are a lot of surprises, so go and enjoy it!


I am near the A haaha

Comentarios

Entradas populares