73. Grow old with someone I love


Not yet!

This is probably one of my biggest dreams!

I grew up within a very close family and I have always admired my parents.
They are two crazy lovers and although they have been married 24 years, they still seem to be those teenagers in love.

Yes, they have had fights but between them there has always been mutual respect, communication and especially love. I have dreamed to have a marriage like that for me.



Nowadays most of the married couples get divorced just because they have problems, but seriously? it can't be arranged?. Or just get married to “try” what is like to be with that person, if it is not working out they divorce. so simple?
But when I get married, I want to be soooo sure that he is the one. I want a love for life, and although it sounds very dreamy: I want to grow with my partner, support him even in the worst moments, grow old with him, watch our grandchildren and give them candies even if we are not supposed to, and one day say "can you see? When I told you 60 years ago that you were the love of my life, I was not lying."

________________________________________________________________________


Este es probablemente uno de mis más grandes sueños.

He crecido en el seno de una familia muy unida y en mi hogar siempre he admirado a mis padres.
Son dos locos enamorados y aunque llevan 24 años de casados, siguen pareciendo de esos enamorados quinceañeros.
Es verdad que si han tenido peleas pero siempre ha existido el respeto mutuo, la comunicación y sobre todo el amor. Esto me ha llevado a soñar con un matrimonio así para mí.

Estamos acostumbrados a que los casados se divorcien tan pronto se enfrentan a un problema, pues yo no quiero esto; quiero un amor para toda la vida, y aunque suene muy soñador: quiero crecer con mi pareja, apoyarnos aún en los peores momentos, envejecer junto a él, mirar nuestros nietos y un día decirle “ves que cuando te dije hace 60 años que eras el amor de mi vida, no estaba mintiendo”.

Comentarios

Entradas populares